Ric Olson Mission and Purpose
To experience a full and meaningful life in Christ.
To live out servant steward principles focused on the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
To willingly share from my heart to yours lessons learned from climbing and experiencing the mountain tops, navigating day to day routines and walking through the deepest valleys.
Providing relief and healing to leaders of smaller senior living communities and services wrestling with financial challenges and distress while at the same time actively combating the plagues of loneliness, helplessness and boredom being experience by so many residents and elders in today’s world.
- Helping long-term care and elder focused communities and services close the gap between what is and what ought to be.
- Helping nonprofit long-term care organizations make more “profit” to serve more people.
- Business processes and systems focused on the real bottom line.
- Promoting and/or reclaiming moral character in faith and practice.
- Consulting, teaching, coaching and writing focused on elevating leadership, communication and operating processes skills of senior living leaders.